Relevancy pertains to how effectively the information is delivered and who is the perceived audience.
Some Questions to Ask
- Who is the intended audience?
- Is it for beginners, professionals, students?
- What does the author assume about their audience?
- Do they use words only familiar to a community?
- Are they assuming you already hold certain beliefs about the topic?
- Is there enough information presented that the audience understands what is being discussed?
- Can this information be found elsewhere?
- If you can find similar information on other sites, it helps add support to the original sites claims.