Accuracy pertains to the reliability of the information.
Some Questions to Ask
- Where does the information come from?
- Experiments, expert witnesses, opinions
- Does the author support their claims with evidence?
- Do the data and citations pass the CRAAP test or are they using unreliable sources?
- Where do other links on the site go?
- Are those sites relevant and reliable?
- Are there spelling and grammatical errors?
- Can you verify any of the information from your own knowledge or by doing a Google Search?
- Do you see any evidence of plagiarism?